• Client specialist: proficient at anticipating needs, providing solutions, performing against service level agreements, key performance indicators, reviewing metrics, and delivering presentations
• Accomplishment oriented: thrives in fast paced, high-volume environments, exceeds goals, lifelong learner
• Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
• Recruiting guru: expert on the market for talent, up-to-date on labor and employment laws, able to use applicant tracking system, knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received messages in both one-on-one and group settings
• Productivity expert: self-motivated, sets priorities, meets deadlines, handles multiple tasks simultaneously
• Financially Knowledgeable: sets financial goals, manages a budget and P&L, controls costs, and monitors credit limits
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, time-keeping systems I.E. Kronos, ADP, PeopleNET etc.
RISK AVERSE: All program participants must understand, adhere to, and enforce the highest standards of safety, compliance and personal conduct.
In addition to these expectations, a Program Manager is expected to build, maintain and enhance the core relationship with the client. Program Manager’s will oversee the day-to-day activity of the Program Supervisor’s and fill gaps when necessary to ensure service delivery and continuity. The Program Manager will be expected to heavily contribute and participate in quarterly reviews of the program's performance.
The Program Supervisor(s) and supporting Office Manager report directly to the Program Manager.
The Program Manager will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Pay will be based by experience. Starting $22-26hr