1st Shift (6a-2:30p)FT Stock Associate
Do you have experience working as a reset merchandiser? Are you able to work both independently and in a team? If so, this may be the right job for you.
You will be stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking & rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating product in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor. This position interacts with personnel at the store location and may also participate in service projects of varying size and complexity.
- Merchandising, stocking, and maintaining product displays (Both grocery and hardlines)
- Resetting and building displays with the use of planograms and other instructional materials
- Rotating date sensitive product on the shelf and in the backroom
- Transporting product between the sales floor and the backroom
- Safely using store equipment
- Using electronic devices for communication, work instructions, and other reporting activities
- Building relationships with teammates, store personnel, and customers