What positions do you hire for?
- Skilled Trades
When do I get paid?
WORKFORCE team members are paid weekly, on Fridays. Exceptions would be on those Fridays which are considered banking holidays, in which, every effort will be made to pay associates ASAP, this may vary according to banking institution.
What kind of placements do you offer?
We offer three kinds of placement
- Temp-to-Hire – We place a WORKFORCE employee with a company to work on a temp to hire basis. The company may choose to hire the employee direct anytime during their employment.
- Contract Employment – We place a WORKFORCE employee with a company to work on a contract or project basis.
- Direct Hire – We recruit and hire candidates and place them directly with a company.
What is the cost to job seekers?
There is no cost to job seekers.
What geographical areas do you cover?
Most of West Michigan, which includes from Holland, Muskegon, Ludington, Grand Rapids and Lansing.
What type of benefits do you offer?
- Referral Bonus
- Safety/Perfect Attendance Award
- Service Award
- Employee of the month award
I don’t live near a Workforce office – can I still apply for jobs with you?
We work with many companies that have locations all over west Michigan. Our recruiters will be happy to discuss employment opportunities with you.